Dovetailors is delighted to have added the Stacked designer coffee table by HeadSprung! to our range of contemporary British made wooden furniture. This coffee table design, which is manufactured in the Dovetailors workshop, is inspired by cards casually piled in a heap.
In this piece, Hemal Patel, Headsprung!’s founder and designer, breaks away from the customary rectangular or circular table shapes, to offer a novel and playful aesthetic. The table’s clean lines and contemporary styling make it perfect for both formal and informal settings at home or in a modern workplace or commercial environment.
The wooden version of this table combines the style and beauty of natural Maple, Oak and Walnut. Each layer of the table is made of a different species of wood, allowing for up to 6 different colour combinations.
What we love about the stacked coffee table
- It is available in flat-pack or fully assembled formats.
- Contrary to its appearance, the layers of wood are fixed in place, so they cannot slide or move.
- Each layer is displaced by just the right amount to showcase the beautiful and varied colour and grain structure of each wood species.
- Stacked is perfect in both domestic and commercial settings
- The 3 different layers can be reordered to give 6 different colour combinations.
- Its versatility: it is suitable for contract, hospitality, work, leisure and domestic purposes.