This mid-sleeper bed and wardrobe for small bedrooms has been specially developed by the designers at Dovetailors to create a functional living solution that makes the best use of limited space.
The bed and storage set is built around a stylish cabin bed design and the clever use of space means there is somewhere comfortable to sleep and plenty of storage for clothes, toys, books, hobby items, computers and technology.
Our designers have created a fitted furniture look for small bedrooms but the bed and cupboard are actually freestanding which makes them easy to modify or move to a new home. The attention to detail in the design includes soft close drawers and sturdy construction which is built to last.
The flexible small bedroom furniture in this range can be adapted to suit changing needs. For example, the cupboard unit can be used as shelving or hanging space. Our aim has been to create an imaginative bed with integrated storage that is ideal for small rooms, attics and eaves bedrooms. It is suitable for children and young people but large and robust enough to be used as an adult cabin bed.
Mid-sleeper bed and wardrobe configurations
All configurations come with:
Two cupboards below the bed either side of the steps, each fitted with an adjustable shelf.
The steps are fitted with soft close drawers
- Bed surround options:
- Window shaping to the right, the left or centre
- no shaping
- The shaping helps to give a fitted look around a window. We will confirm with you the size of the window cut out before your bed is made.
- Bed size options:
- Standard mattress (190cmx92cm) option : width:103xm height: 117.5cm, length: 199cm
- Long matress (200cmx92cm) option: width:103xm height: 117.5cm, length: 210cm
- Narrow mattress (77×190) option : width:87cm, height:117.5cm, length 199cm
- Wardrobe options
- All wardrobes come with shelves and hanger options allowing you to adapt how you use your wardrobe
- The wardrobe can be placed at the head or the foot of the bed depending on the configuration required.
- Wardrobe size: height: 216cm, depth: 52cm.
- Width options: 30cm, 40cm, 50cm, 60cm.
- Bed surround options:
NOTE: if you have chosen a left or right bed surround shaping the wardrobe can only be to the opposite side of the shaping (eg. left hand side shaping, right hand side wardrobe)
Made and finished with Care
Each bed is crafted with care by our furniture design team in our Yorkshire workshop. We use solid oak and oak faced birch ply frame, birch interior and solid birch ply for stability and solidity to withstand family life for many years to come. The mid-sleeper bed and wardrobe are finished in clear lacquer for easy cleaning and long-lasting good looks.
We can modify the design to suit your specific space. For example we can add drawers to your wardrobe or create a pull-out desk where possible. Contact us for further details and we will be delighted to help you.